Thursday, April 24, 2008

And now kids!





A building, where this exhibition was installed was a three story former granary, each floor a vast space, all of them packed from the ceiling to the floor with kids' drawings, paintings, ceramics. Art hobby schools had their show there and the feeling when you see their work in such an amount is just hard to describe. I had some errands nearby and we happened to visit this one rather by coincidence, we were lucky.



These are only few crumbs that caught our eye. At the same time, I can't wait for the time when my son is little bigger and we can draw together. (I really enjoyed it with my nieces, before I had Dominik, doodle like a crazy, with no special intention).

Anyway, at the exhibition, it is interesting to watch how those 13, 14 years olds proudly hang there their (almost) realistic works while we, the audience, is interested in the opposite. Struggle for realistic depiction that didn't happened. How cute!



The exhibition took place here.

No comments: