Sunday, March 20, 2016

Vienna









Few weeks ago the little guy and I went to Vienna. It was the little guy's trip, everything revolved around him. We had a plan and then we did just the Nature Science Museum, but twice! We stayed in a hotel nearby and we did not go almost anywhere else. Just one area for the whole trip. It was in Domik's style. I am happy he liked our two days outing. Vienna is close and I wish other nice cities were close too, just worth a two day trip. Oh, I forgot, in addition to the museum we also had to go to Butler's where Domik could buy a toy penguin. I did not get anything. Oh, yes, we went to Albertina, where the little guy survived the Russian avant-garde exhibition. I did not buy a catalogue and that was a mistake. I am old enough to buy expensive catalogues from exhibitions, right? Next time!

4 comments:

Francesca said...

How wonderful! I used to buy catalogs from exhibitions, but have stopped - I never really look at them, and their glossy beautiful pages make it hard to get rid of them now that I need shelf (and anything else) space!

Bohemian girl said...

That is something to consider!

Saida said...

love to see your beautiful pictures! (the exhibition seemed to be interesting)

Bohemian girl said...

thank you!