Friday, October 31, 2008

Tender Yarns / Něžné vlnky

On Wednesday morning I received a beautiful parcel from raining sheep. In the post office round the corner where I usually collect some official letters, bank reports and this every day life stuff, suddenly they handed me this parcel scented of distances and I realized that my bloggy life materialized in a real thing and I am holding it in my hands. The surprise rose even more when I opened it and this soft and colorful skeins fell out of it. It is Noro, the softest brand and it will be good for a pair of gloves, or a pair of hand warmers, or leg warmers, front part of a sweater for me, for the litle guy, a hat, a scarf and so on. If I didn't have three other things that have been already waiting for me to be finished I would just jump on knitting. Thank you, Raina, I will not owe you for long.

No comments: