Monday, September 24, 2012

Portrait and a sweater




  So back to knitting. I finished this piece just right on time. I actually started a year ago so it is perfect timing in the end. First one of this kind, nice and cosy hand painted yarn, little different shades of brown in each ball. Other than knitting: we are going to the mountains on Friday, the kid is looking up hotels on the internet (yes, you read right, my 5 years old), he puts down notes in his little notebook (so cute) and dreams. My work: searching the archives to supply pictures for a book for one show. Mood: steady. Appetite: large. Oh, and we are getting ready for my husbands show, the preparations mainly consist in making up a menu for the guests, the gallery owner likes cooking and eating. Quiche, salad, banana bread. I will show you how it went.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely sweater!

Alicia said...

very nice sweater!

Quilter Steph said...

What is the pattern for the sweater? It is lovely and would be perfect for this time of year.
Thanks.

Bohemian girl said...

Steph,
thank you, I made it after German Verena magazine, I can find the reference if you want me to. It is not on-line as far as I know. It is just perfect for now as you say, my kid had it on while mushroom picking, see the last post.
Bye!

Bohemian girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.