Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Breakfast corner view

This is from where I sit when I have breakfast. Very urban view, a cluster of courtyards behind our house. On the window sill you can see Dominik's bath utensils there, a candel and few dry lemon peels for my and Dominik's common art project.

For breakfast we usually have yogurt or out meal or bread and butter and cheese and ham or honey, black tee to drink and chamomile tee for Domik. No picture, sorry, nice designy pictures of rich tables always look silly from me.


Sometimes we paint right after we have breakfast. This is one of the latest Dominik's achievements. Going for horizontal lines.

11 comments:

Francesca said...

This is so sweet. It's very nice to see the view from your window as you have breakfast.
PS - You always figure out some imaginative way to display things on your walls! Also, you must be the first person not to mention coffee!

Bonnie said...

Wow ! i love your view !

jane said...

I love this post! Thanks for sharing!-Jane

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

what a wonderful painting he did! it caught my attention right away, the colors are amazing! and your morning view out the window is amazing.

caitlin said...

I love your view!

Joyce said...

Your breakfast sound so good. I LOVE the painting!! I would frame it I love it so much. Enjoy!

Erin said...

Love the windowsill collection. :)

Palmer and Co said...

Lovely view!! Great brush strokes too!! We're big fans of painting!

Kaylovesvintage said...

guess I like art more then breakfast

raining sheep said...

Such a nice view; so Czech! The clay rooftops are wonderful. So Dominik might follow his mother into the world of art. He is so young and he can draw a really good straight line.

Ritva said...

i love your ways!