Monday, June 21, 2010



Maybe you were wandering what I am trying to communicate through these pictures. No, I am not going to pretend my three years old kid is a little Munch. They are little notebooks that I made for him and I used some treasures of world heritage as a hardcover for them. I saw similar hand made ones at ever inspiring Tiny Happy. I had actually made some before, they were like little play books with cut out reproductions of real book covers. With these I am going to face up long sitting in the airplane. Anyway, first drawings have already appeared in some of them. It looks like my three year old is a little Surrealist.

P.S. By the way, the real reason for making these was that I could play with scissors and paper, no way that I care what his little notebooks look like.

6 comments:

Czina said...

that's a great idea. is he trying to copy it, or it's just another cover of notebook?

Bohemian girl said...

Ha, ha, of course. He is talented.

Francesca said...

How pretty! I'm sure he cares what his notebooks look like, and likes the pretty and inspiring covers!

raining sheep said...

Those are a great idea....I have to let a friend of mine know about them...she is flying with her little one to Hong Kong (16 hours!!)

alessandra said...

Great idea! and it's nice to keep them too.

likeschocolate said...

What a great idea! Thanks!