Saturday, January 22, 2011

Frame

My little guy made this painting so that he had something to put in the frame. He noticed frames for the first time at an exhibition. He was enchanted by them. I was happy because otherwise he would be bored to dead there. I do not blame him, although I had a good time. When he came home he announced to his daddy (the owner of stretching frames) that he had a new project and that he needed to work on it right away. First he did not seem to understand that he is supposed to paint on paper and then he can put it in a frame, that much he was amazed. I like what he painted. His black period is over, for now.

3 comments:

alessandra said...

this new period is so colourful, i like it a lot!
and as usual Ilove the story behind it.
happy weekend : )

Unknown said...

that is such a lovely abstract painting!

;) said...

An artist!