Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Art therapy, again

Relieving after many days of work. The work continues but without catastrophic deadlines. I bought Domík a "book of works", this is what he calls it, it was Fuoriborgo's influence when she wrote about it. It has many nice techniques that my kid can follow, I think he will use the book even when he is older. This collage is one of the "works" that came out of it. Ours is nicer, I need to say. I helped Domík, I need to say too. Well, Domík helped me. We took turns in cutting, sticking, deciding where goes what. I do not need to hide that I like this kind of work, it is a therapy.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I have never heard of these books. I need to look into it, although Matias does not sit more that 10 minutes before he wants to do something else. I have the feeling he is not of the creative type but more of the action type. Anyway your picture turned out nice. And I forgot to answer your question on my blog the last time about my work. Yes I am fully working with my PhD so I don't need to find out extra time like you do. I hope you manage anyway! I think as long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter how long you take.

Francesca said...

"book of works" is a perfect name:)