Sunday, February 5, 2012

Postcard from my trip






I survived my first week. I am in Munich now and lot of work in front of me. The library here is pretty good, they have everything I need. But who is going to read all that stuff that I will copy? An who is going to work with it while writing? I hooked up to the internet for the first time today and I relieved. I couldn't believe it gave me a relief. Like I had a shot of brandy after feeling cold or something like that. One of the first things I did was going to see what is up with all the blogs. Such a dose of remedy. So when I come back I am going to finish some sewing and knitting projects and then start new ones.
First two pictures are from Mainz, the two other from Frankfurt. Oh yeah, it feels good to be in a gallery alone, without a kid.

No comments: