Sunday, January 6, 2013

kid


The little kid will turn 6 in few weeks. He will enroll in school in just about two weeks, too. He cannot wait to go to school, oh, my little boy. Finding a good school is a hard job, how do I know that the school is good? I wanted to send him to a local one so that he goes with his friends from kindergarten and he has new friends in the neighborhood but then I saw the school, saw the teachers and I felt like being back at school myself, has anything changed there since I was a little kid myself? So we will try to enroll in the one where they make a test before they accept a kid. And the teachers look happier. He would go to the elite school (non-payed though) but good for him.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Happy Birthday to your kid! :)
Finding a good school is so very hard. You can look at the building, at the curricula, at the teachers ... but nothing will tell you in advance how those teachers and that curricula will interact and effect the class as a whole, and in particular your child. Good luck, and here's hoping to a great schooling beginning!