Sunday, April 28, 2013

This is Domík's place









When I was a kid I had the same creative mess in my room, I tell my Domík. That kind of mum I am. Instead of cleaning I like digging through it and assuring him that I was as good as he is. I even take pictures of it. The first picture: my decoration of his room (We thought the little puppets look kind of like us, his parents. And they keep kicking one leg for a while after you move them.)
Second pic: his decoration. He uses a Japanese tape to mount the pictures. Japanese tape, he is a cool kid.
The last but one pic: I think we have enough Legos in our house. So I am not going to buy a Dino lego or whatever he keeps asking me for. And look, he build a pretty dinosaur by himself! The guy in a vehicle has a start wars shooting gun, I am afraid it is the end of the dinosaur.

No comments: