Friday, March 13, 2009

I know, I know

How many of such awkward pictures have you seen on these so called "creative blogs"? One of those many shameful attempt to take a photograph of oneself. Still, I decided to show it since the bag didn't turn out all that great, so you cannot see it in its entire misery, which is fine, also the camera assumed that fact pretty quickly and decided to focus rather on my husband in the background.

Edited:
On request I am putting up a picture of the bag in its entire - beauty. I like those bags I have been seeing around a lot, those with gathered top sewed up firm. I also wanted it to be rather big so that it would hold lot of goodies but it ended up rather too big. Anyway, here it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, yes, it took me a while to understand what was going in that picture: I couldn't see any bag at first!! All I could see was: a man working at his computer, something like a dog peeking from a white basket besides him (somehow I don't think you have a dog), and a couple of bunny ears sticking out from a plastic bucket next to the door (somehow I also don't think you have a rabbit). And the bag?
Then I got it: you're holding the camera at an arm's length while taking the picture, and on your shoulder is the very bag! You really need to show it to us properly now!

Bohemian girl said...

This is very interesting what you say, a good beginning to a study on visual perception. That would never occur to me that the picture is such a puzzle, a dog and a rabbit... But of course it is, it makes sense, it is strange. And that is why I put it up.

raining sheep said...

Well, I really like the bag and want to make one myself. It does not look big in the picture... it looks rather like a lovely size that would fit my runners, workout gear and everything that is important. I think you did a wonderful job. I like :)