Wednesday, September 15, 2010
And also those tiny house shoes. And a straw and a cup. My kid watched me having fun. I felt like making a worm house that we saw in a picture. The worm changed in a butterfly and flew out when the puppets in a story lift up the box lid. Not ours. Ours is a 70s (again!) little doll and her house is furnished sort of utilitarian in neo-functionalist style. She likes mushroom picking.
2. sleeping bag, ready-made, originally a wrist warmer for baby Domík
3. pillow, whipped up at place
4. bed, made from the cardboard that was in the shoe box the house is from
5. mushroom, modeling clay, painted
6. basket, laying abandoned under a bookshelf in our living room
7. table, ready-made, a cup for bigger dolls
8. flower, modeling clay, made after watching Mio Mao
9. carpet, 100% wool
And Dominik added his touch, urban graffiti on a facade. The house will not survive very long, I am afraid.