Thursday, September 30, 2010

Maxipes Fík's Machine



This is a device machine that Maxipes Fík, the cartoon character, drives in the story. As it goes all the little levers and wheels and gadgets move and shiver, no one knows what they are for. Domík was determined to have it right away. And I actually liked it that he liked this machine, it is like a symbol of an invention, with those little things on it. First I pretended I did not know what he was talking about but sooner my idea on how to kind of make the machine happen came to me and I just made it. It took two days. And the gadgets don't move. I am afraid this was the disappointing part. I am not there yet. Also, it is too small. But Elmo can sit in it and Domík pulls him around. When he is big, as he often says now, he will make his own machine.

9 comments:

alessandra said...

wauw you did a great job, if you keep like this Dominik will have a great collections of toys made by mummy.
i like it a lot!
{thanks for your words at my place :)}

raining sheep said...

Wow, the fact is you made it! I am impressed. Lucky Dominik. Creative moms are the best.

Merruli said...

You are such a great mum to your son! It is easy to spot that you really listen to him and take his ideas into account. Great machine!

at swim-two-birds said...

wow, love that machine!! great mum you are :-)

likeschocolate said...

Next time you can use brads those gold things that open up like a butterfly to attach the circles then they will spin. Very creative. Very loving!

Bohemian girl said...

That is a good tip, LikesChocolate, I was wandering how to solve that.

Studio mhl said...

hi Magda, very nice to visit your blog. thanks for your nice comment on mine.
like the machine a lot, can imagine Dominik likes it a lot

lilie-melo said...

very sweet idea... and I'm happy to look at maxipes fix characters, it reminds me so much my time in Brno

Fine Little Day said...

O wow, makes me think of Proffessor Balthazar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48MsjE_D55Y

Can you please come here and make me one too?
I would love one.